Monday, September 10, 2012

Ok I admit I made a mistake......

You see I went by the recommendation of the people having the wedding. I should have stayed in downtown Boston and just got a car to drive me to the wedding. Then I could have enjoyed the city. I guess.

We were stuck in Woburn which is just like Long Island. Suburbs. Everything closes.

And I will never stay in a Marriott again. Man did that place suck. The bed was rock hard and the smoke alarm flashed all night. The AC sucked and it soaked the carpet. Since this was a business man's hotel I would be afraid to shine a blue light because the entire place is probably soaked in splooge.

We thought we would go to the pool but it looked green. I mean it had algae and it wasn't even outside.

The breakfast was the worst shit I ever ate in my life. No I take that back. I had a horrible burger in a strip club in 1985 that was worse than the omelet I had here. But it was close.

We only got two towels. Bath towels you see. Now that just doesn't work. So I did what I always do. I went out and tracked down the housekeeper and slipped her a twenty and she gave me about twenty towels so we were covered. But it was a close run thing.

We had a major catastrophic incident on the second day we were there. There a lip on the bottom of the credenza in the room and somehow the wife chipped off the nail polish on her big toe. Man that was fucked up. For me.

You see the wife is wearing an open toe shoe to the wedding and of course the big chip sticks right out. So we have to find a nail parlor to get the toe fixed before we can go to the wedding. We go on-line and find one in Melrose and we get a cab there. While we are there the wife get a shampoo and blow out and it fuckin takes forever. I mean I am supposed to meet our ride back at the hotel as we a going with another couple. But we are going to be late as this shit was taking forever. And we still had to get dressed and all.

What a fucking fiasco!

Plus we had to wait twenty five minutes for a cab as there was only one in town. What the fuck?

5 comments:

ndspinelli said...

Sorry Trooper, The complaint dept. closes @ 7pm.

blake said...

You should try L.A.

No cabs at all!

Anonymous said...

I can relate, my manicure got messed up the night of the rehearsal dinner, I had to do them over myself with a different color than my toes!

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

That sounds like suburban Boston.


Glad to hear you are otherwise okay.

rcocean said...

Sorry dude, no sympathy. I've spent weeks on business in worse hotels. I've had the "travel coordinator" put me in flea-bags so bad, I was afraid to go out at night and get in my car.