Saturday, February 16, 2013

Deep Thoughts........By Titus



Titus said...
The goal of my Tits For Tots program is to work in partnership with Toys For Tots.

Yet I also want to initiative some process improvements and reengineering efforts.

This will be a team effort, natch.

BUT, if things do not progress I am willing to consider a hostile takeover of Toys for Tots.

I also looking to bring a Tits On Wheels Program to compliment Meals on Wheels.

WTF-Meals of Wheels-fucking waste of money. My parents deliver those fucking meals every week to some of the biggest takers around. They are also some of the largest farmers who are republican and get farm subsidies-bull shit.

Thank God we don't have to send out for tits!

I remember when my mom and her friends would run around and bounce their tits in the house.

That is where my obsession started.

Tits.

3 comments:

chickelit said...

I did a prior art search. It's been done: Tits On Wheels.

Up your game, Titus

MamaM said...

Complete with "nutz"!

ricpic said...

Tits are the one...er, two things that don't need any promotions, plans, programs of support et al. There are bras for that. I've always wanted to throw in an et al. and now the deed is done!