Thursday, February 7, 2013

Sorry I was busy......

Sorry that I haven't been all that creative lately but I have been extra busy. I am down to a couple of employees who have been calling in sick or not able to come in because of plumbing breakdowns because of the cold so I have been working the store.

When I work the store solo or with Lisa I don't have time to blog and when I do I don't have the energy to put up posts.

Hopefully we have it sorted out now and we can go forward with a new crew.

3 comments:

The Dude said...

Which cheese would you like with that whine?

Trooper York said...

Gouda would be good.

MamaM said...

Cheez is not working for me lately, although I had a good time laughing with Cheech last night. I like having a place to goof around, even when it dwindles down to scattered spray and improbable nuggets from the mind and arse of Titus. I also like knowing there are real people functioning somewhere behind the Things-Are-Not-As-They-Seem facade, and TY retains that semi-real flavor.