Saturday, February 16, 2013

Marilyn's Diary



I hadn't heard from Aunt Lily for many years. I knew that Uncle Herman was living with that dizzy Carol Herman in Madison Wisconsin where he mowed her lawn and make her pancakes. Grandpa was living in the Village and owned a bar called the Mine Shaft or the Rod House or something. And little Eddie was the senior Senator from South Carolina who stilled loved to sniff pee stained panties. But I didn't know what Aunt Lily was up too until I got an email from her.

It seems that she decided she liked the fish taco. I guess men were ruined for her when she lost Uncle Herman's 12 inch detachable penis. She sent me an email to tell me that she had moved in with this woman Portia something. An Eye-talian I think. She said they were very happy. And that they were going to open a hot dog stand.

It was very strange.

She was still obsessed with the foot longs.

1 comment:

MamaM said...

All about the relish.