Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Happy Belated St Paddys Day

Happy Belated St Paddy's Day.

Now in years gone by I would have spent the day buying shots for a fair colleen until it was time to hold her hair back while she puked. But now I am an old married man and past all of that nonsense.

Instead I was working like a dog in the store. Which is great don't get me wrong. But we have no employees so we have to do everything ourselves which is very tough.

I was so busy I didn't even have a drink all weekend?

The luck of the half Irish?

3 comments:

chickelit said...

Ha! You pulled this post back and rewrote it! Now I can't leave the comment I wanted to. :(

Trooper York said...

Actually I deleted it by mistake. Sorry.

I feel drunk even though I haven't had a drop.

ndspinelli said...

I had a couple too many Bushmills.