Saturday, March 9, 2013

You got a lot of splaining to do!



Every night we watch a new "I Love Lucy" and it gets funnier and funnier. Not just the show but the way Lucy and Rickie are just like me and the wife.

Last night we saw one where they were going to meet the new boss at the club and Lucy was very late. She kept doing her nails and Ricky is all "Are you ready yet" and Luci is all "I am almost ready dear." The wife couldn't look at me. Then Lucy tells Ricky to help her pick out a dress. So he pulls out dress after dress that looks great but she has a reason to not pick everyone. "It's too tight." "Wrong season for that dress." "Everyone has seen that and I am tired of it." IT WAS MY LIFE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the end Ricky put Lucy on a schedule. His boss and Fred want to do the same thing. But the women conspire to get them to change their mind. Which they do. Which is really bullshit since you have to stay on some kind of schedule.

That is what we are going to have to do. With no employees our time will be rationed. We need to create the clothes, market them, keep the store open and do the on-line. If we don't schedule everything we are going to really fall behind.

We got a lot of scheduling to do!

2 comments:

Chip S. said...

As I was reading this my brain kept going like...

da da da dada DUP dee da / da da da dada DUP dee da / da da, da da dada dup da / da dee da dada da da da da

What a great theme song!

The Dude said...

That's nice, but I think the Lucy show predates Rocky by several decades.

Wait, what?