Friday, August 29, 2014

I want to sleep in my own bed

Even though it is covered in pillows.

We bought this really great mattress to which we added a pillow top and some very high count sheets. Plus a bunch of very comfortable pillows. So we are going to a friends house this weekend and the bed is not anywhere near as good. Do you think it would be low rent to bring my own pillow top, sheets and pillows? Yeah I know. Can't do. It's insulting. Wouldn't be prudent.

I mean it is great that my friends are inviting us out to their mansion in the Hamptons for the weekend. But I am very, very tired and I want to sleep in and be super comfortable. He doesn't have wifi so I will be off the grid more or less except for the Ipad 3g.

Oh well. I can't complain. I mean look at what I am actually bringing to his house.

Who would want to find that floating in his pool?

2 comments:

chickelit said...

Needs the ol' "Furry blotos to drive you crazy tag."

ndspinelli said...

I have back and neck issues. So, I won't sleep @ a friend or families house unless they have a very good bed. Sleeper sofa, are you fucking kidding me?? And, I'll being my own pillows. Some folks get offended. Tough shit. You have to take care of your health and sleep is a major part of that. We happen to have 2 very comfortable beds for guest, one is a king sized. But, I never get offended when people choose to stay @ a hotel. Marriott is my go to place to stay. For our upscale, Fairmounts our chain. Of course, there are others we use, but those are 2 go to chains.