Saturday, June 21, 2008

Always a lady.

Grusinskaya: I can’t stand your empty headed babbling anymore you albino mongoloid. I am a woman, hear me roar. I am a feminist. I spit on men and their roles. I piss on Fathers day. I need neither father nor mother. I am autonomous. I need not be part of any relationship as my strength is the strength of ten. Because I am pure and chaste. I just want to be alone.
Miss Peggy Noonan: But surely you would want someone special in your life. Some one to spank you when you come home at night. To tie you to bedpost with his bow ties and whip with his belt as he reads from the collected works of Edmund Burke. Oh George I miss him so. That chink stole him from me that fucky sucky five dollar whore.
Grusinskaya: It is your fault anyway. No one is writing me anymore. Even the paralyzed shut ins who sent sexually charged incoherent drivel have stopped sending me their perverted missives. Ever since I started hanging around with you my correspondence has begun to dry up.
Miss Peggy Noonan: That’s not the only thing that’s dried up.
Grusinskaya: What you chalk faced whore. I will rip your nipples off and feed them to the pigs.
Miss Peggy Noonan: Promises, promises.
Grusinskaya:(under her breath) Pervert.
(Grand Hotel, 1932)

No comments: