Friday, February 7, 2014

My favorites baby!


After Chickie shared his favorites at Lem's  I have to give my "Top Ten on my I-pod this month"

10. In the Garden- Van Morrison
9.   Have a Little Faith in Me- Delbert McClinton
8.   Black Coffee- Julie London
7.   Kick in the Head- Dean Martin
6.   Oh What a Night- Frankie Vallie and Four Seasons
5.   The Way You Look Tonight- Frank Sinatra
4.   Choices- George Jones
3.   Turn the Beat Around-Vicki Sue Robinson
2.   Take Me to the River- Al Green
1.   I Feel Good- James Brown

I find it hard to enjoy Lem's when Crack is stinking up every thread. He is in a frenzy lately and it is getting very boring and repetitive.

6 comments:

ndspinelli said...

There are MANY 4 Seasons songs better than your choice, IMHO.

Trooper York said...

Maybe but I like that one.

It leads off "Jersey Boys" and is actually Frankie Valle's favorite.

Dust Bunny Queen said...

Oh man. That is so hard to pick out your favorite songs. It all depends on my mood and a lot of other things.

BUT.....this one is a song that makes me happy every time I hear it.

End of the line.

rcocean said...

Like Dean Martin. Also like the Peggy Lee version of "Black Coffee".

The Dude said...

Told you this place was porous.

blake said...

Couldn't come up with a top 10 to save my life.