Monday, December 29, 2008

Chickenlittle has thrust, so to speak!



Mac: [very rapidly, with a thick Scottish accent] Thrust! I went over my calculations, hen, and I forgot the key element missing is thrust!
Rocky: [after a long pause] I didn't get a word of that.
Mac: Thrust. Other birds, like ducks and geese, when they take off, what do they have? [shouts] Mac: Thrust!
Rocky: I swear she ain't using real words.
Ginger: She said we need more thrust.
Rocky: Oh, thrust! Of course we need thrust. Why, thrust and flying are, well, like this. [crosses fingers]
Rocky: See, that's flying and that's thrust.
Mac: Aye we need that chickenlittle lad, he has all the thrust we need.
Rocky: I don't know ever since he got into auto-erotica with that waitress you just can't talk to him.
(Chicken Run, 2000)

1 comment:

chickelit said...

thankz for the gratuity.