Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Enemy inside Yeoman Rand.


Yeoman Rand: Captain Kirk, you called me to your quarters.
Evil Kirk: Yes Yeoman, I have some dictation for you. Some big dictation.
Yeoman Rand: Why couldn't I take it on the bridge.
Evil Kirk: I didn't know you had false teeth.
Yeoman Rand: I don't Captain. What a strange thing to say. Nothing I have is false.
Evil Kirk: I didn't think so Yeoman. Quickly take off your clothes.
Yeoman Rand: Oh Captain, I can't believe you mean that. You always seemed so distant. So professional. You just seemed to ignore me.
Evil Kirk: [to Yeoman Rand] You're too beautiful to ignore my dear. Now get naked while I prepare my photon torpedo.
(Star Trek The Original Series, Directors Cut, The Enemy Within Yeoman Rand, 1966)

1 comment:

blake said...

I gotta get me the director's cuts of these things!