Sunday, December 21, 2008

Hey no fur OK Dude, enough!

This Russian dude keeps calling me because he wants me to carry furs. I mean in this neighborhood they would ride me out of town on a rail. Plus it would cost way too much.

That's one of the weird things about owning a store. Tons of people come in and want you to buy their products and put them in the store. For example this girl comes and stands right in front of the counter where we have all these necklaces and ear rings and stuff and asks if she can leave flyer's for a jewelry store.

But the guy keeps calling.

2 comments:

blake said...

I can see why you wouldn't want to be on the vanguard...

...but I still think there's nothing like a woman in fur.

Asante Samuel said...

I saw quite a few samples of prime Russian beaver at the hotel bar in Dubai. A luxurious Oscar Gamble in black or red could certainly keep your neck warm on those cold Brooklyn streets.