Saturday, December 27, 2008

Let me try this!


Spock: Ms. Chapel.
Christine Chapel
: Yes, Mr. Spock?
Spock: I had a most startling dream. You were trying to tell me something...but I couldn't hear you. [Chapel is crying] It would be illogical for us to protest against our natures, don't you think?
Christine Chapel: Oh Mr. Spock. You need not protest. I can see that you have a problem. It is the time of Pom Farr and your tricorder is on the fritz.
Spock: Yes I am afraid I have Meade's disease. It is most troubling.
Christine Chapel: Don't worry Mr. Spock. It can happen to anyone.
Spock: I know Ms. Chapel but it is most illogical. I must make this right for you. My honor demands it. Do you know that my people are vegetarians.
Christine Chapel: Yes I was aware of that. But how does that matter.
Spock: Well we are not vagetarians. In fact the fish taco is considered a delicacy on Vulcan.
Christine Chapel: Well I have never done that, but I will do anything for you Mr. Spock.
Spock: As the science officer I approve of that experiment.
(Star Trek, The Original Series,The Directors Cut, Amok Time 1967)

1 comment:

Meade said...

Whatever it takes, man. What ever it takes to cure the poor sucker of the dreaded Meade's disease - a malady one would not wish upon one's most hated enemy.

You thought priapism as bad?... try priapism version 4.0 with a boner like a corner fence post that. never. ever. EVER. goes. away.

And don't even talk to me about Trooper York Syndrome. Please. The pesky little itch that typifies its symptoms? We're talking magnitude of difference of somewhere around 73... HUNDRED.