Saturday, December 20, 2008

Dr Quinn Cafe.


Dr. Michaela 'Mike' Quinn: People who are popular when they're young... they often grow up to have very dull lives. And people who are different... they go on to be successful and make wonderful contributions.

Colleen Cooper: Like who?

Dr. Michaela 'Mike' Quinn: Well, like uh... like Abraham Lincoln!

Colleen Cooper: Yeah, but they shot him!
Dr. Michaela 'Mike' Quinn: I haven’t seen Bryon lately. I you seen him.
Colleen Cooper: He’s resting. I heard he was mauled by a cougar.
Dr. Michaela 'Mike' Quinn: That’s a lie. I never touched him.
(Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman, 1993)

6 comments:

Hoosier Daddy said...

The funny thing, the only movie I ever saw her in was Live and Let Die. She was what, 19 in that?

I think that and Man with the Golden Gun are the only two Roger Moore Bond movies that are worth watching. After that, watching a Bond movie is like witnessing a bad car accident.

Ruth Anne Adams said...

Blake was better than me at everything...

I was in search of the "My Name is Earl" episode where the Jane Seymour Open Heart Necklace is featured prominently. I had to settle for the Cousin Blake clip.

reader_iam said...

Speaking of green ass.

Also, you should consider reading that blog on occasion, Troop. While I'm not there in terms of some of the politics (more meta than not, so it's not like it's "in-yo-face, dude"), so much of the zeitgeist is way cool.

blake said...

She's the only other thing worth watching in Sinbad and the Eye of the Tiger. (Ray Harryhausen's animations being the other thing.)

O Heavenly Dog! opposite Chevy Chase.

Meade said...

Good morning fellow lovers of the Dr. Quinn Medicinewoman bush doctrine. Very nice indeed.

But ultimate female pulchritude HERE. Especially at the 1:15 moment. (Right up there with that of Ruth Anne.)

Asante Samuel said...

Yeah baby, now that's what I'm talking about. She puts the 'pie' in Bociegoulpie.