Wednesday, December 24, 2008


Twas the night before Christmas,

Da whole house was mella,

Not a creature was strirrin’,

Cuz I had a gun unda da pilla.


When up on da roof

I heard somethin’ pound,

I sprung to da window,

To scream, “YO! Keep it down!”


When what to myWanderin’ eyes should appear,

But da Don of all elfs,

And eight friggin’ reindeer!


Wit’ slicked back black hair,

And a silk red suit,

Don Christopher wuz here,

And he brought da loot!



Wit’ a slap to dare snouts

And a yank on dare manes,

He cursed and he shouted

And he called dem by name


“Yo Tony, Yo Frankie,]

Yo Vinny, Yo Vito,

Ay Joey, Ay Paulie

,Ay Pepe, Ay Guido!”


As I drew out my gun

And hid by da bed,

He flew troo da winda

And slapped me ’side da head.


“What da hell you doin’

Pullin’ a gun on da Don?

Now all you’re gettin’ is coal,

You friggin’ moron!”


Den pointin’ a fat finga

Right unda my nose,

He twisted his pinky ring,

And up da chimney he rose.


He sprang to his sleigh,

Obscenities screamin’,

Away dey all flew,

Before he troo dem a beatin’.



Den I heard him yell out,

What I did least expect,

“Merry Friggin’ Christmas to all,

And yous better show some respect!"

7 comments:

chickelit said...

Merry Christmas Trooper York. Hope you don't mind me enjoying your blog (especially the alt.Althouse slant :)

Trooper York said...

I love the fact you enjoy it man and you bring a lot to the table. Have a very Merry Christmas and a happy and a healthy New Year.

Darcy said...

I have a little crush on Tony Soprano. Probably a good place to post that.

chickelit said...

Trooper York:

Remind me to tell you sometime about the real life Madison mob guy I encountered once about a time. I will have to change some names. As a store owner, you will appreciate.

Darcy said...

And Trooper, if you wrote this, it was brilliant.

ricpic said...

Christopher slapped Paulie? And lived to tell the tale? I doubt it.

Trooper York said...

I didn't write it Darcy, I just stole it off the internet.