Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hey who is that fat fuck?

Have a drink on me. Man what a fat fuck. Cannon has nothing on me! It has been a hell of a day. Non-stop action from the beginning of the day till the closing.

We need to hit the new wine and cheese joint "Calpurnia" that just opened on Court Street. One of our customers opened it in the old video store space next to Scotto's funeral home. She has very reasonable prices for wine and has these great cheese platters with meats like prosciutto and olive oil dipping sauces. So we went to the opening and it was a lot of fun. The bonus for us is that the owner used to own a coffee shop and went around in sweats. But now that she has opened a high class wine bar she has to get a lot of new dresses. Sweet.

She wants to look good. Just like me. But she don't have a cool pinkie ring. Hah!

13 comments:

blake said...

Have you been losing weight? You look good, man!

Darcy said...

Is that really you? You're so cute!

Peter V. Bella said...

HOW YA DOIN!
You look just like that guy, not that guy, the udder guy, you know the guy who looks like that guy? Youse know the guy I'm tawkin about here? Yeah, that guy. Ya look justl like that guy.

To bad about that guy. Was a shame what happened to him. Or was that the udder guy?

Peter V. Bella said...

CAPTION:
Have some Madeira my dear.

Trooper York said...

Hey I have been dropping a few pounds by running like a freakin' loon.

blake said...

Troop,

Sounds rife with comic potential, but still, nice job!

Penny said...

Nice to see what you look like, Troop. Great picture! I love casual shots like that when you can see how much fun someone is having in the moment.

Ruth Anne Adams said...

When you go out with Mrs. York, do you dress like a matched set?

Trooper York said...

She dresses me Ruth Anne. I just wear whatever she tells me. But she is always looking great. Me I slide along the barely tolerable edge of 1970's guido.

Trooper York said...

Think Paulie Walnuts without the cool haircut.

Trooper York said...

Or like Harvey Keitel in Life on Mars without the white loafers.

She made me throw away my white loafers.

Trooper York said...

But she is going to let me wear bowling shirts this summer in the store. Now that's a score.

blake said...

I bought a bowling shirt yesterday! First ever.

What's it mean: "retro camp"?