Thursday, April 16, 2009

You know I think I want to be a lawyer.


Dr. Joe Gannon: Well let’s see what’s the matter. You seem very hot under the collar.
OJ: You would be too if you wife was a chalk faced whore.
Dr. Joe Gannon: Now that can’t be right.
OJ: It’s true she be fucking everything in sight. The pool boy. Her divorce lawyer. Even her doctor. You ain’t her doctor are you?
Dr. Joe Gannon: Who me? No, no OJ I think she goes to Marcus Welby. You know there is a vein throbbing in your neck. That can’t be good.
OJ: I just know one thing. If I ever catch her fucking a waiter I am gonna cut both their throats.
Dr. Joe Gannon: You know I always wanted to be a lawyer. Or at least a Law Professor. Or an adjunct. Or something. But I won’t be doing any more doctor stuff.
OJ: Ok Doc don’t lose your shit. Do you validate parking? I have the White Bronco.

2 comments:

Asante Samuel said...

If the glove don't fit, you must acquit.

I'm going to law school and shit in the off season, how 'my doin'? There's lots of work defending brothers and wannabes like that Smith dude. Keep me busy for years.

Penny said...

Bro? What Smith dude? We got lots of Smiths, but Asante Samuel's? Not so many.

That supply and demand thing works on SO many levels.