Friday, April 17, 2009

Unbook him Danno!


Det. Chin Ho Kelly: Hello, Five O base come in.
Det. Steve McGarret What is it Chin Ho?
Det. Chin Ho Kelly: I think I am in trouble boss.
Det. Steve McGarret Why what happened?
Det. Chin Ho Kelly: Well I have been banging this hippie chick from Kansas and now she’s knocked up. Her husband is some African guy who ran out on her and she needed company. Now she says I am the father.
Det. Steve McGarret Well are you?
Det. Chin Ho Kelly: Who knows, everybody’s been banging her.
Det. Steve McGarret Don’t sweat it Chin Ho. I know somebody in the Birth Certificate department. I will get you off the hook. Un book him Danno!
Det. Danny Williams Right boss. I just hope this doesn’t come back to haunt us and cause any trouble.
Det. Steve McGarret Come on Danno. Who is gonna care about a birth certificate for crying out loud.

3 comments:

Curtiss said...

I'm seeing sensitivity training in your future, Trooper.

Or at least an IRS audit.

Curtiss said...

And what's with the unexpected popularity of ice cream sandwiches?

In spite of the cone promotion, too.

Ice cream sandwiches are just plain unnatural. Something must be done.

TMink said...

Currently, I am ripping Zeppelin at 24/96 getting ready for a road trip. My best pal Chris and I are traveling to see them make Jack Daniels and George Dickel tomorrow. No samples, but I have bitchin cigars for the trip.

If it was happening on Sunday, I think I would be bonkers by then. Just in time.

Have a great day everyone!

Trey