Saturday, April 25, 2009

Rock'Em Sock'Em sales today in Lee Lee's!


Man we were so freaking busy today it was crazy. Rock'Em Sock'Em sales from when I opened the door at 10 this morning. We were in the store till one in the morning yesterday pricing stuff and writing Lee Lee's blog and stuff. So I let her sleep in. But it as in the 80's today and a bunch of people decided they didn't have anything to wear and wanted to shop. So we just worked like maniacs straight through. I was alone for the first two hours and it was touch and go for a while. It all worked out but I am bushed.

2 comments:

Peter V. Bella said...

"it was touch and go for a while."

Touch and go. Ah, the life of a bra fitter!!!!

"It all worked out but I am bushed."

Jeez, now you're a panty fitter too?

Peter V. Bella said...

I am glad you are doing so well. I just started my own business. I hope to have the same success as you and your lovely wife.