Friday, April 10, 2009

Tyler Perry's White House of Pain


(Family quarters, upstairs at the White House at the breakfast table)Michelle Obama: Hello momma. Hello Auntie Madea. I need some coffee please.
Marian Robinson (Michelle’s mom) Child you look terrible. What’s the matter? Is that no account husband keeping you up all night with his foolishness?
Michelle Obama: Now Mama don’t start, I had to help with the crises.
Marian Robinson: What crises? Did we run out of waffles again?
Michelle Obama: No the crises with the Pirates.
Madea: You having a problem with the Pirates. You know what to do with a Pirate don’t we Marian
Marian Robinson: Damn straight Madea. I remember how you handled it.
Madea: It was back when I was singing back up for Sister Sledge and we were doing the “We are Famileee video.” That nasty boy Manny SanguillĂ©n was all up in my business.
Marian Robinson: Oh I remember girl. He was a horny little devil.
Madea: I tried to let him down easy but then he grabbed my booty and I had to haul off and smack him. And even that didn’t do it. So I had to open a series can of Whoop Ass and let him have it. I hit him so hard I broke his testicles.
Michelle Obama: No you didn’t!
Madea: Yes I did. Broke both his balls. Of course that is why he is know as the best ‘bad ball hitter” in baseball history. And that’s how you handle a Pirate. Tell that skinny ass half a cracker husband of yours. To take care of a Pirate you just hit hard enough to knock his balls off. Simple as that.
Michelle Obama: I will pass it along Auntie.
Marian Robinson: You do that honey. Now have some waffles before that fool wakes up and hogs them all.

2 comments:

I'm Full of Soup said...

"Bad ball hitter"! That cracked me up Trooper because he was!

Trooper York said...

Yeah he was, but you didn't know the rest of the story.