Thursday, April 23, 2009

Cannon for President!


Reporter: Excuse me Mr. Cannon but how can you justify driving around in a gas guzzling Lincoln Continental.
Frank Cannon: Well how am I going to fit the girls in it when I am driving them down to Atlantic City.
Reporter: What girls?
Frank Cannon: Stella Stevens, Angie Dickinson and Charo.
Reporter: What do they want with a fat load like you?
Frank Cannon: Don't be a wise guy you little pissant. Anyone who can see their pecker past a belly like mine must have a real shlong.
Reporter: I would like take a poll on that.
Frank Cannon: I don't swing like that. Talk to Barnaby Jones. He was a dancer you know.
Reporter: I still don't believe you.
Frank Cannon: What do I give a shit? The girls like to take the pole. I mean I admit I am a fat fuck so they are always on top. But they love it. They invented a new sport. They call it pole dancing.
Reporter: What a crock.
Frank Cannon: Hey why don't you go chase down Richard Kimble or some shit like that?
Reporter: The people have a right to know.
Frank Cannon: Why can't I just eat my burgers?

4 comments:

ricpic said...

How long was Cannon on the air? Anyway, the thing I remember is that towards the end of its run, the last two seasons, it became painfully obvious that Conrad was cranking it up mechanically whenever he would go into his patented I'm-getting-real-angry-now-and-you're-in-trouble-punk routine. It was like, "Oy, I have to do this again?" But it paid for a lot of burgers so he kept on cranking.

dr kill said...

Turn it up, dude.

The babes in the backseat remind me I haven't heard this tune recently. I like Dwight Yoakam's cover, too.

I'm bad, I'm nationwide.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQCjeb5Dc6s

john said...

Trooper - What you got against Italians?

Hints - ran 1974-1976; hated parking meters.

Penny said...

You sure know my hot buttons. There is no way this girl could do anything other than vote for the man who shares her love of burgers.