Saturday, December 17, 2011

Marilyn's Diary

I always hated my cousin Eddie. He was a little freak. Always running around and peeping. And he was weird about it. He was obbessed with people going to the bathroom. He used to spy on me when I went to the bathroom. The little freak even asked me to pee on him. My cousin! What a creep!

It was hard to be in the same house with espeically when Uncle Herman got hard. You see when Uncle Herman came to my room we didn't want anyone to know about it. We didn't want little Eddie to see us and run to tell Aunt Lily. That would be a disaster. I didn't want to hurt her feelings. Plus she was a vampire and you don't want to piss off a vampire. So we were careful to distract Eddie. I would pee in a pair of my panties and put them in the wash. He was always rooting around in my laundry basket so when he saw it he would grab it and go to wack off all night long. You wouldn't see him for days. It cost me a pair of sexy panties but at least he was out of the way.


I haven't spoken to him in years. I think he moved to the East Coast and became a Congressman. I know he became very close to Hillary Clinton. She loves to piss all over people. Every so often he sends me a photo of his penis. I would think he would worry about getting in trouble for doing that.


At least I don't have to worry about him peeping me anymore.

16 comments:

Titus said...

My husband and I have peed on each other in the shower.

Titus said...

I am not into skat though.

Anonymous said...

Ew.

Jason (the commenter) said...

I agree with Allie, if you're going to pee on each other do it on a plastic sheet, not in the shower!

chickelit said...

Lurid

Anonymous said...

Thank God, the Iraq war is over. Afghanistan next, I hope.

MamaM said...

Who is going to win the Christmas Hog Pull?

The Limp and Ailing Clumber?

The Recently Returned Hot Hub with the Traveling Pants?

The Holey Mother Weeping Back at the Homestead?

The Lubed Up Cat Howling In the Apartment Bushes?

Merry Titus Worth as He Skats Through the Season with a Triple Salcow Finale?

chickelit said...

Allie said...
Thank God, the Iraq war is over.

My neighbor mentioned that today too. He did two tours in Iraq. He wondered who won.

Titus said...

Well MamaM I was supposed to take the limping rare clumber to crate free and fabulous day care today where he has his own room and tv but could not because he is still limping.

As a result my flight for tomorrow to Wisconsin has been changed to Wednesday and mom is already crying and won't come out of her bedroom. Drama runs in the family. My sister went over there after the news (because she knew my mom would be devastated) and my mom could not even talk to her.

The hot husband who has arrived has already had three loads of sperm cum out and is currently in the shower and looking for more (lord help me) and happy as a pickle. We are watching movies and cuddling, gasp, I am like don't hold me so tight Monsoon Wedding. He was going to fly out with me tomorrow and is relieved because to be honest he and I don't know how I was going to explain the brownie with the accent to my dad, who is a little confused already. We had to deal with "motels" in Wisconsin and everything and now we don't . My mother would demand that I stay with them and my husband would demand that he was not going to stay with them.

So right now the plans are: I am flying out Wednesday, my husband has to go to New York on business Wednesday, the rare clumber (health permitting) will be boarded in the exclusive daycare center Wednesday, and my mother will still be able to enjoy the holidays because her favorite child will be coming home.

If the rare clumber is not better by Wednesday all bets are off.

So, as you can see everything is still up in the air and there is drama everywhere.

Oh God, he just got out of the lou and said he is horny again. Here I go. I deserve an Oscar for all my "oh yeahs, and give it to me and you are so hot and cum on me".

A women's work is never done.

toodles.

Anonymous said...

Good question Chickie.

cliff claven said...

i love getting golden showers from ebl, they last a long time and smell like hay.

cliff claven said...

i'm not into cowpies though.

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

Talking about people anthromorphizing animals for comedy purposes.

MamaM said...

So, as you can see everything is still up in the air and there is drama everywhere.

True, true true.
No one skats
the thin ice
better than
YOU!

chickelit said...

No one skats
the thin ice
better than
YOU!


Nice triple.

Titus said...

OH MY. I have had sex all night and day and I am exhausted.

The husband can't get enough.

He has shot 8 loads in the past 24 hours.

My hand is exhausted and my mouth is numb. Good thing I don't do anal because my hole would be ruined and I wouldn't even know when I pinched a loaf-it would just fall out as I work the runway.

Now he's off to the gym.

His stamina is beyond belief.

The rare clumber and I are spooning right now.

toodles.