Thursday, December 15, 2011

One Adam 12.....See the Preacher.....he has too much time on his hands

"So who called 911?"
"I did. I have a big problem. People are being so mean and stupid. I need it to stop."
"OK let me get some information. What's you're name?"
"Pastor Fuzz."
"Wait you are a pastor and not a Catholic preist?"
"Yes that is correct."
"Oh so who gives a shit. You don't count for crap since you are going to hell anyway."
"How dare you say that ......you barbarian.....you make me sick.....I hate the way you mock everything.....I just have one questions for you."
"What's that pally?"
"Did you know that Lemon tree very pretty and the lemon flower is sweet?"
"Screw off you werido. Let's get out of here and go to the Emergency Room to start at Dixie's Cups."

12 comments:

The Dude said...

Speaking of lying POS faux preachers, here is a handy command to help find one's comments in EBL land. In a google search window type:
user name site:http://althouse.blogspot.com/

Replace "user name" with your screen name and you will get a list of your comments. What you do with them is up to you.

chickelit said...

I've been doing that for a while Sixty. If you insert a few words or text between your name and the "site:http:...." it helps you find specific comments you made, not just a litany. It helps to remember specific words that you used.

The Dude said...

Yeah, but "fuck" doesn't really narrow down my comments enough.

chickelit said...

It works for Trooper too or any blogger site.

chickelit said...

It helps if you recall whom you told to fuck off.

chickelit said...

Dixies cups are truncated cones, Troop. Not exactly erotic imagery there.

Trooper York said...

Yes but Dixie was the name of the Nurse that Julie London played on Emergency.

I was very proud of that pun.

Trooper York said...

Dixie was an E cup at the time. Just sayn'

chickelit said...

I was very proud of that pun.

Pride goeth before gall.

chickelit said...

I kinda miss Carol Wayne.

The Dude said...

You could invite Carol Herman over - she'd do in a pinch, right?

chickelit said...

I'm reminded of The Reverend Mr. Black.