Monday, December 19, 2011

One Adam 12....See the hippie chick?




"So Miss I need to see some identification please. There has been some complaints about unauthorized flirting with former military personal."
"But it was all innocent officer. Who could possibly complain about a little flirting."
'I don't know you are supposed to email this person for an explanation. They don't talk where other people can hear them."
"What's email?"
"I don't know. It hasn't been invented yet. I think it is a way to communicate in secret so nobody can tell if you are lying."
"Why can't I just flirt with whoever I want to flirt with officer and let these silly nasty people mind their own business?"
"I don't know Miss. Bend over I have to frisk you."
"Oh Officer I thought you would never ask."

5 comments:

chickelit said...

The cop sounds like an orficer of the law.

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

Pinot Evil.

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

So who are the three monkeys?

Trooper York said...

I don't know. I do know who the flying monkeys are though. You can read them over at your evil twin's joint.

The Dude said...

Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil - an ancient version is carved on a building in Nikko, Japan.