Sunday, April 21, 2013

Hey I am just a Rebel....no not the poofter from the TV show!

More and more I don't want to listen to anybody. Don't tell me what to do. Don't tell me not go outside. Don't tell me how many guns I can have or how many bullets.

I have been taping all these shows from METV and we have been watching them at night before we go to bed because there were not a lot of new stuff on. One of the shows we taped was "The Rebel" starring Nick Adams as Johnny Yuma. An old western that I used to watch as a kid.

One thing. This show is really gay. I mean really, really gay. Like East of Eden or whatever gay movie Adams was in with Sal Mineo and the guy who died in the car crash.

So I don't want to be that kind of Rebel. Not that there is anything wrong with that. It is just not my speed.

6 comments:

ricpic said...

Hey, I know this guy, he played the husband of the immortal Joey Heatherton in Twilight Of Honor. I mean I barely remember him or anything or anybody else in that film compared to the immortal Joey. One more time: the immortal Joey Heatherton, may her twat wreak havoc in heaven. Cela.

rcocean said...

A gay western? Kinda hard to believe. I mean outside of "Johnny Guitar".

rcocean said...

I saw "Rebel without a cause" a couple years ago with fresh eyes. The whole Sal Mineo-James Dean relationship just screams Gay Gay Gay.

NTTATWWT.

Chip S. said...

A.J. Clemente's had about enough of this gay fuckin' shit.

chickelit said...

I love North Dakota even though I've never been there. My BIL is from there and I've met his family at their wedding. Down-to-earth people. It's a God-forsaken, wind-swept corner of the earth with harsh winters. I could never live there at this stage in my life, but I'd consider going there if I were 30 years younger.

windbag said...

We're heading to ND in June. Friends of ours are from Louisiana. He used to work on oil rigs, until Obama's brilliant energy plan kicked in. They're up in ND now; he's working on the gas fields.

Anyhow, this winter has killed them. They're still freezing their asses off, being from the Gulf and all. Definitely a wind-swept corner. So, we're going to visit and laugh at them a little.