Thursday, April 25, 2013

One Adam 12....Report of a Jeanie Impersonator...

"Excuse me ma'am but can I see your license and registration. And your navel."
"What? What are you talking about?"
"Well we have a report of a Jeanie Impersonator and we can't have that. I would mess up our dreams. So I have to check your navel to see if you could be Jeanie."
"I won't do that."
"Sorry ma'am but I am afraid you will have too. Tell you what. You can let my partner look. He's a fag so it will be allright."
"What.....what are you talking about? I am not gay."
"Sure whatever."

7 comments:

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

Hey the rowing team just got head!

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

I know you love certain cop shows, especially those with dusky voiced lounge singers working in the ER, but this one is a classic.

chickelit said...

I wish I could chirbit female voices.

ndspinelli said...

I'm watching the Yankee game. As Joba The Hut keeps getting larger he looks more and more like Jonathan Winters.

Trooper York said...

Hey Evi that very show is coming on METV this month.

I am going to drive my wife crazy with my Jack Webb imitation.

Trooper York said...

Jack Webb was one of the biggest jazz fans in the world. He was friends with all the greats. Bird. Dizzy. Ella. He married Julie London and they parted as friends. He later had her star in his production of "Emergency" along with her husband Bobby Troup who was a hell of jazz piano player.

chickelit said...

I am going to drive my wife crazy with my Jack Webb imitation.

Imitation is the sinecure's form of flattery.