Thursday, April 11, 2013

Tales of Amy's Garden

 
 
 
Hazel: Did you find anything on your flight?
Kehaar:Nothing matey! Nuthing you would care about Hazel.
Hazel:Did you see the old warren? How are they doing over there.
Kehaar: Many rabbits. Too many rabbits. All of them fighting. And wombats. Well one wombat in the middle of everything. Every discussion. Every fight. Nothing but the wombat and her droppings.
Holly: I am not surprised. It was always an evil place but now the garden must be haunted.
Bigwig: What do you mean?
Holly: [shows Bigwig the scar on his shoulder] You see this? They did it to me. It is the bite of the wombat. You think it is not a big deal but it infects you and you react to it and then....well then you become insipid.
Bigwig: What do you mean? How do you become insipid?
Holly:You tart arguing with everyone. You make every discussion about you. You pit one rabbit against another until they are just fighting and arguing all night long. It is boring and stupid. And most of all it makes you an insipid scold.
Bigwig: Some of them must not be affected.
Holly: There is no one who is not affected. Even if the wombat does not bite you ....well you have to listen to the cries and whispers of those who have been infected. It is not pretty.
Sliver: I am glad we left there.
Holly: Me too. It is too nasty.
Hazel: Thank the great Lord El-ahrairah that we are free of that place and the lady who owns the garden. I hear she is even drunker and nastier than ever. She opens her door naked and shows all her wrinkles to everyone while she weeps that you are attacking her.  And something even worse.
Holly:What can be worse.
Hazel: Her son is a weasel and is marrying another weasel.
Holly:What's wrong with that?
Hazel: It's a boy weasel. Two boys getting married. And if you don't like it....well she will bite you.
Holly: I guess I got off easy. I only got bit by the wombat.
 

14 comments:

Titus said...

Is her son really getting married?

Doesn't he live in Texas?

Hi everyone! How are you? I am Super, thanks for asking.

Today I was much more "operational" and not as strategic.

I enjoy being both tactical and strategic-I wouldn't want to be one or the other all day. You know what I am saying?

My assistant had to leave today because she was on the rag and having really bad cramps which required me to "roll up my sleeves".

Women always have excuses to leave the office-kids, periods, cramps, having to milk their tits for their kids etc. The lost work is huge and impacts our economy.

I detest the word accomodations in the creative economy but I have to "embrace" it and "celebrate" it.

Life would probably be much easier and slower paced in Paw Paw.

tits.

Titus said...

Mamam, are there any senior executive HR roles in cutting edge/creative economy industries in your neck of the woods?

I would consider a small cut in pay considering that the cost of living is very low. 170k would be my minimum though.

I would not be able to work in an union or manufacturing environment. The fit would be too much of a "stretch". I am butch but that would be too butch for me. An no "non-exempt" hourly employees-I just can't.

I am ready to make a footprint in your world.

MamaM said...

Paw Paw is known for its vinegar and wine production. Lots of pleasure, zest and savored flavor involved in those products

One heart and one asshole per person is the rule regardless of where one lives and works, Titus.

MamaM said...

Leave it to the wombat to outloaf Titus!!

The wombat's cubic poop is one of nature's weirdest superpowers

chickelit said...

That wombat loaf looks nicely browned...almost like a Maillard reaction.

Chip S. said...

I've been enjoying a respite from TOP for a while, but made the mistake of stopping by today. I found a long thread consisting of intelligent people arguing seriously with a wombat.

Baffling.

chickelit said...

Womb@inga.commie?

Chip S. said...

Perfect.

Titus said...

Chip, you would be able to find Chick on every single post making a comment and alluding back to something that happened years ago.

Chick you are the historian of that place and know everything that ever happened including the date the time and the "outcome".

Step away from the computer gay hater.

Chip S. said...

Titus, don't be jealous of chickelit. There's room for both of you in MamaM's embrace.

And there's nothing wrong w/ having a good memory and mad search skills.

MamaM said...

Capacious.

Not to be confused with captious.

chickelit said...

Chip, you would be able to find Chick on every single post making a comment and alluding back to something that happened years ago.

I've never been one for appearing in "every thread," Titus. That was your bail of wicks.

Titus, don't be jealous of chickelit. There's room for both of you in MamaM's embrace.

Titus and I are a bit like Cain and Able.

ricpic said...

TRIPLE PLAY!!!


Not sure about this, but it may be the only one in Yankee histoire.

Trooper York said...

Well there was one with Fritz Peterson, Mike Kekich and Marilyn Peterson that it is best not to talk about.