Monday, September 29, 2014

It was a good weekend



Sorry for the lack of posts but I was celebrating what Lisa is calling my "Birthday Weekend." Not that I cared about it but she is setting the stage for her upcoming birthday which would call for some crazy festivities as it does every year.

This year at this time I was in hospital waiting for a pacemaker so I am very grateful that I have survived another year. I thank God and all of the good wishes and prayers that so many kind people sent to me.

The store was actually pretty busy this weekend and just in time because we really have to generate sales. Luckily we got some good Lee Lee's customers along with new lingerie people which has been pretty steady since we finally opened the back store. I finally got a board for outside for the back store and that has helped. So hopefully we are going forward on all cylinders.

1 comment:

ndspinelli said...

Happy Birthday, dude. Lot better than last year. Sixty was sweating bullets like James Brown.