Monday, September 29, 2014

That store is just dangerous!



Everyday on our way to work we pass this little antique store on the corner of 1st Place and Court St. Lisa always finds some bullshit thing she wants to buy and I always have to plea bargain out of buying another mirror or piece of furniture. But every so often there is something that caught my eye.


I just saw these mallets that I thought would be great for the store. I mean they are the perfect tool to keep my employees in line. Unfortunately they were way too flimsy to be useful because the girls are way too hardheaded and they would break the first time I bop them on the noggin. So I had to pass.

However I did find the perfect housewarming gift for Aaron Rodgers. Let me know if any of you Packer Fans want me to pick them up for you.


1 comment: