Thursday, September 25, 2014

One year ago today

One year ago today I was in the hospital. I had been diagnosed with congestive heart failure and they were medicating me before deciding on putting in a pacemaker.

I want to thank everyone who was so wonderful to Lisa and me while I was sick. You concern and all of the things you did were really, really appreciated. I know I have said it before but from the bottom of my heart I say thank you!

I can say it from the bottom of my heart because it is not full of water. On my last check up the doctor said my numbers are very good and additional surgery is not indicated.

Most of all I thank God for his infinite mercy.


4 comments:

ndspinelli said...

I thank God for giving us you for another year. I pray for many more. My inclination would be to say "We" thank God but I have learned there are wildly differing views on the Good Lord.

Chip S. said...

Great news.

rcocean said...

Yep, thank God. Too bad about the Booze though.

MamaM said...

That was a scary turn and a good return back to living and now breathing in a new kind of normal.