Monday, September 29, 2014

Marilyn's Diary



I loved my Uncle Herman. Ever since the first night he came upstairs to lick my virgin teenage body I would do anything he asked.

Straight sex. Oral. Anal. A Transylvania Steamer. A golden shower. Even the Rusty Transylvania trombone. But I had to draw the line.

You see he wanted to film us.

Now Uncle Herman had a long career in Hollywood. Of course that was when he was going under the name Tod Browning. He eventually dropped out because Hollywood wanted escapism and not the gritty realism that Uncle Herman's films offered.

Still I refused to make a sex tape. I had my standards.

Perhaps that is why he left me. I will never know.

2 comments:

chickelit said...

Bet you can't find a photo of Bob Crane and Fred Gwynn together in one place, can you?

Trooper York said...

I did find a photo of him with Vince Lombardi. Does that count?