Saturday, February 21, 2009

Waiting for the other shoe.

We still haven't resolved the red coat situation, as I am going to talk to the manufacturers at the show this weekend to get my story straight so I know all the facts. I will also talk with a bunch of other store owners who we know there who will give us their policies as well. This past week was the week of the Las Vegas shows that we went to twice a year for the last two years but we blew it off this year. We really don't have to go since most of the manufacturer's either have a New York showroom or go to the New York Shows which start this Sunday. So it will be a busy weekend hitting the Javits Center.
That's my honey in her red coat.

8 comments:

Michael Haz said...

You are one lucky man.

Trooper York said...

That is the truth. And nothing but the truth.

knox said...

Hey, get LeeLee to start a blog. I'd love to hear her point of view on fashion/the business, etc.

Trooper York said...

She has a blog on leeleesvalise.com
that she posts on every so often.

(Don't tell anyone but I write it. But she tells me what she wants to say)

Penny said...

Your lovely wife looks like my mother's daughter would have looked had my father not been involved.

Freeman Hunt said...

Very cute photo. And I suppose I should have assumed, but wow! your wife knows how to put an outfit together.

Michael Haz said...

Freeman - They are Italian, I believe. Careful about using the word 'outfit'. You knever know who might be bugging, and I don't mean our cockroach friend.

Trooper York said...

That's the infamous coat that there is such a problem with the ketchup stains.

What my wife specializes in is taking someone and putting together outfits for work or play. We have many, many repeat customers who just walk in and say "Dress me."