Sunday, March 15, 2009

And maybe a few Hymns'd be in order.



Pike Bishop: You boys want to move on or stay here and give him a... decent burial?
Tector Gorch: He was a good man, and I think we oughta bury him.
Pike Bishop: He's dead. And he's got a lot of good men back there to keep him company.
Lyle Gorch: Too *damn* many!
Dutch Engstrom: [removes his hat] I think the boys are right. *I'd* like to say a few words for the dear, dead departed. And maybe a few *hymns'd* be in order. Followed by a church supper. With a *choir*!
Lyle Gorch: You crazy bastards. Both of ya.
(The Wild Bunch, 1969)

3 comments:

ricpic said...

I think Ernie just rubbed one out...in his own honor, so to speak.

Peter V. Bella said...

My favorite line-
When the kid gets shot by the towns people early in the film;

The kid:
Ya all can kiss my sister's black cat's ass.


I love to use that line on people.

rcocean said...

I love Sarcastic outlaws.