Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Hoff is devastated at the news.


The Hoff: My little burger, tell me it is not true. They must be lying.
The Hoff: I am sick with longing for your sweet, sweet buns. Your firm tasty patties. Even your salty pickles.
The Hoff: I long for you. Please tell me that it is not true. Please tell me that you have not taken the love of another.
The Hoff: How can it be my little cheeseburger. I long to slurp on you on the floor among the bust bunnies and discarded wrappers. Eres la persona más maravillosa del mundo.
The Hoff: How can you choose someone over my devotion to your sweet sweet meat. It can not be. What does this maricon have that I do not. Besides a clean driving record and a command of the English Language.
The Hoff: So he can give you chili. I can give you the real thing. The carne asada you need for you warm sesame seed buns.
The Hoff: This is not right. It is not verdad. It is terrible. I burn for you.
The Hoff: Esa mujer parece de otro planeta
La forma que ella se mueve no es natural
Los hombres no le aguantan su resistencia
Y uno detras del otro vienen y van
Y ha pasado la noche prueba que prueba
Y ya ninguno de ellos quieren bailar, bailar
Ella tiene fuego
Cuando mueves las caderas
Ella tiene fuego
Y tiene un ciclon en las piernas
Ella tiene fuego
Es la atracion de la fiesta
Ella tiene fuego
Y todo el mundo pregunta de que esta ella
Esa mujer parece de estar poseida
No hay nadie que la siga por donde va
No se de donde saca tanta energia
The Hoff: This can not be. What can I do…. Oh what can I do.

8 comments:

Peter V. Bella said...

You left out the ending. "Please House do not get married!!!!"

Jason (the commenter) said...

I am sick with longing for your sweet, sweet buns. Your firm tasty patties. Even your salty pickles.

I have a pickle for you.

Trooper York said...

The Hof might be ready for one now that his bonita chica is on the tongue of another. The salty burger even boast of being munched on in public. Aiiieeeee!!!!!!

TitusLuvsLifeEveryLifeEvenaMosquito said...

I am watching fish doing it.

Not very sexual.

There are many kind of fish.

Lots of fish.

In all shapes and colors and sizes.

Fish frolic.

Now we are in Lima Peru..in my program. Lima looks kind of hot. Lots of hog walking the streets.

Now we are in Belize. Lots of sleeze in Belize. That's hot.

I would love to go into the sea and see the diversity of our amazing ecosystems. The living systems who have shaped the earth for billions of years...thank you.

TitusLuvsLifeEveryLifeEvenaMosquito said...

Will you join me in being a steward of the ocean?

blake said...

The Hoff needs to go back to KITT.

dr kill said...

A dog has a bone in every penis. Thus the origin of the famous Spanish expression 'bone-ita chica' and 'Aeee Chihuahua'.

Peter V. Bella said...

If Mort were awake he would be wooing you.