Saturday, March 14, 2009

I coming Elizabeth. Right in my pants.


Tamara Dobson: I don’t know what to do Mr. Foxx
Red Foxx: What do you mean baby?
Tamara Dobson: Well no one takes me seriously as an actress. I feel I did my best emoting in Chained Heat.
Red Foxx: I loved that flick baby.
Tamara Dobson: I especially thought my best line was when I called that cunt Sybil Danning a “chalk faced whore. "
Red Foxx: Damn baby you’re fine.
Tamara Dobson: I just don’t know what to do. Maybe I should ask Blake. Is that a good idea Mr. Foxx…..Mr. Foxx….MR FOXX!!!!!!!!!!
Red Foxx: Oh sorry baby, I was distracted.

2 comments:

Penny said...

BEWARE of men who call you baby!

Surely they are nearly as dangerous as pedophiles.

blake said...

Oh, if only Tamara had come to me before it was too late. I could've helped with her MS.