Saturday, March 14, 2009

Diamonds are a girls best friend. the next generation


Yankee's Visiting Locker Room Spring Training in St Petersburg 2009

Jorge Posada: Hey did you hear? A-Rod had to leave the Dominican team. He has a big problem with his hip.
Derek Jeter: What he broke it? He must of caught it by hanging around with Madonna. Old people break their hips all the time.
Jorge Posada: The post called them the tragicly hip couple.
Joba Chamberlin: She is pretty old. I think she is older than my mom.
Derek Jeter: The Olsen twins are older than your mom rook.
Joba Chamberlin: Sorry Mr. Jeter.
A-Rod: (limps into the locker room) Hey guys. How is it going.
Joba Chamberlin: Great Mr. Rodriquez. I am sorry you caught your broken hip from Madonna. That’s why I always wear a condom.
Jorge Posada: What the fuck?
Derek Jeter: Good plan there rook.
A-Rod: I didn’t catch it from Madonna you stupid hillbilly. It is a degenerative condition.
Jorge Posada: Well anybody that would bang that hose bag has to be a degenerate.
A-Rod: Well we broke up so you busting my balls don’t bother me at all.
Derek Jeter: Don’t worry we won’t be breaking your balls man.
A-Rod: Yeah right. Like I believe you.
Joba Chamberlin: But it is true. Mr. Girardi said that since you took steroids your balls have shrunk down to the size of peanuts. So we can’t break them or you wouldn’t have any balls left at all.
A-Rod: Just leave me alone. I can’t take this shit anymore.
Derek Jeter: No problemo there dude. Let’s get on the field fella’s there’s a game today. (under his breath) fuckin’ loser.

2 comments:

ricpic said...

Ten years the Yankees are married to this catastrophe. A pox on both ends of the deal.

Penny said...

What do being old and ball size have in common?

It isn't about physics, but it sure IS about some other theory of relativity.