Saturday, March 21, 2009

Oh my God, He is a My Mother the Car fucker.


In fact we had a lot of gay people working on the set of Bewitched. Nobody cared about stuff like that. The Darrin’s where both gay. I mean we had fucking Paul Lynde for Christ sake. It was the anything goes sixties. But even for us, the sexual misadventures of HD House were a little over the top. Once I accidentally walked in on the young ad exec having a three way with Mr. Ed and Mr. Sulu from Star Trek. It was one of the most disgusting things I had ever seen. Sulu and HD were having a sixty nine while Mr. Ed was dropping a Cleveland Steamer on them. HD was totally out of control. We finally had to let him go when he tried to rape My Mother the Car. He got his pischer stuck in her tailpipe. Which was quite an accomplishment since it was so small. What a freak.
(Sol Sacks, Hey They Switched Darren’s, The E True Hollywood Story of Bewitched)

13 comments:

Asante Samuel said...

Trooper, You're bigger than US Steel.

Jason (the commenter) said...

This was all described in the comic book "Herbie the Lovebug: Origins".

dr kill said...

An extra half-hour of sleep is greatly overrated.

ChocolateGodzilla said...

I'll take 'Famous Earl Butz jokes of the '70's' for 743 billion, Alex.

knox said...

Holy cow, I just read your takedown of HDHouse from yesterday. Well done.

knox said...

The one on this thread, I mean.

There was an awful lot of other good stuff in your comment as well. You know, I would like to think things aren't going downhill as they appear to be. Before the election, I worried a lot about possible bad scenarios under an Obama administration, then dismissed them as being too paranoid. Imagine my shock--things are a hundred times worse than I imagined, as one after another of these scenarios comes to fruition.

I have truly believed for a long time that the media's power is dying. It seems the opposite is true. As DBQ would say, we are so screwed.

Sorry to be a downer.

Trooper York said...

I have your back knox.

Never fear.

Trooper York said...

And I saw your compliment on the other thread Jason. You judt like my post because it made you think of Rachael Maddow in her underwear.

Chennaul said...

Jeebus Trooper wake the hell up-

Meade and Althouse are umm-

Engaged-for like real!

knox said...

Hugs, Trooper. : ) Many have said it before, me, but You Rule.

So now.... how much did you REALLY know about Meade and Althouse??? Have you been holding out on us?

Chennaul said...

He's passed out or he's busy lookin' for the appropriate bath tub scene....

Trooper York said...

Hey I will believe it when they announce it. Don't believe the hype.

TitusItIsABeautifulDay!!!! said...

That's hilarious. You need to find a publisher.