Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Boy all youse guys want to put a tiny dude in your mouth?

I guess that Napoleon is really dynamite. I mean he won our pastry poll. The results:

Napoleon 66
Sophia Loren 37
Cannoli 9
Spinge 5
Sfogliatelli 0

Quite an upset. I can't believe that nobody wanted the poor sfogliatelli which is one of the most popular pastries at Court Pastry. In fact when old timers order they almost always order them or the cannoli's first. Oh well what the hell do I know.

Next up. Who is the coolest.

Napoleon doesn't figure in that pool.

8 comments:

chickelit said...

I can't believe some French POS wins an Italian pastry contest. That's just wrong!

Jason (the commenter) said...

chickenlittle, Napoleons are from Naples!

chickelit said...

Then why the fuck do they have a French name?

blake said...

I think there were shenanigans.

knox said...

I voted for the Napolean, but I am shocked, SHOCKED that Sophia Loren didn't win. What the hell, guys??

blake said...

Knox--

I voted for Sophia, of course, but unlike some, I didn't stuff the box.

*

Waitaminute.

Aw, nevermind.

Simon said...

What does it say aobut the demographic here that Sophia didn't run away with it?

chickelit said...

What does it say aobut the demographic here that Sophia didn't run away with it?

Nothing good I'm afraid Simon. I speaks of an electorate cowed by fear and political correctness-the fear of "acting male".

It's a sad day on Trooper York.