Sunday, May 24, 2009

Tales of Kelly's Garden


Bigwig: Aren't you going to silflay?
Chervil: I don't silflay anymore sir .
Bigwig: What do you mean? All rabbits have to silflay.
Chervil: No I don’t make little pellets anymore. Now I pinch off a loaf.
Blackavar: [Mumbles] You better believe it. He leaves it all over the warren. Drops a load and then never cleans up after himself.
[Chervil swipes at him to make him speak up, and he does]
Blackavar: I... I... I've also have begun to pinch off a loaf. All of the good food is really filling me up. I don’t know what has happened to me.
[Chervil glares]
Bigwig. This might be a problem. I hope the new lady in the cottage won’t get mad if you leave your dirty loaves all over the place.
Blackavar: I don’t think she will mind. She just seems happy all the time.
Chervil: We will be fine. This woman is not so mean. She lets rabbits be rabbits. Even if they are pinching off a loaf.
Bigwig. Thank El-ahrairah, I just don’t want to have to move again.

5 comments:

blake said...

I have to say, I like these pix a lot more than the one's from Amy's garden.

Plus, no trip to the clinic afterwards!

ChocolateGodzilla said...

Is that Michael jackson's other glove? Such a nice touch, such an original fashion accessory. Nothing says 'I'm currently so relevant' like the old one glove look.

Of course, not knowing anything about this photograph other than that the subject, at one time, had a fat ass and very small breasts, might be MJ captured the look from her(or him).

Stay thirsty, my friends.

ricpic said...

Nice tuchas. I don't have a TV but I was in a motel this weekend and I became mesmerized by the Girls Gone Wild commercials, which played on a continuous loop. Yes, I confess.

Beth said...

Hi Trooper,

Just stopping by to say hi. Did you notice that Jeremy Shockey pulled an Amy Winehouse this weekend, going to the hospital for "dehydration"? At 2 pm, at a pool party at some Vegas place called "Rehab" no less.

The bum missed last week's Saints OTA, too, saying he had "family obligations." I don't know which family members were doing shots with him at the pool party.

What a bum!

Trooper York said...

Hey Beth, I am so glad you came by. Check out my Beth tags. I am putting one up now so you can link up to all the old ones.