Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Would I be a cheater if I asked you to vote for Lana?


Hey our Bond girls poll is almost over and Plenty O'Toole is just a little behind. I mean she has a fine behind and a lot out front if you know what I mean. But Honey Ryder looks like she is going to go wire to wire.

So I wouldn't be a cheetah if I asked you to drop in a vote or two for Plenty now would I? I mean I have been good. There are a lot of great pictures I could have used but I restrained myself. So to speak.

Don't be a cheetah, vote for Lana!

She could be on the Surpreme Court.

3 comments:

chickelit said...

So what you're saying is that Lana needs some extra means of support there. So to speak?

blake said...

Lana Wood if she could....

traditionalguy said...

Does Lana need a Mana? Just to dream of loving the Lana and Natalie Wood sisters together is a hard challenge.