Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tales of Kelly's Garden



Bigwig: Aren't you going to silflay?
Chervil: I can’t sir. There seems to be a big parade. A lot of people are walking up and down the road shouting.
Bigwig: What do you mean? I thought this was a quiet garden. I hope that drunken lady didn’t show up here.
Chervil: No. It is something different. It seems that some people want to get married and other people are stopping them.
Blackavar: [Mumbles] You better believe it. Just like in the warren.
[Chervil swipes at him to make him speak up, and he does]
Blackavar: I... I... I've think it is that the male people want to mate with other male people and the females want to mate with females. And they want to get married too. Or something.
[Chervil glares]
Bigwig. This might be a problem. I mean most rabbits don’t care about that. They just like to have sex all the time. But usually with the opposite sex. Otherwise how would you have babies?
Blackavar: Some rabbits just like it that way. Can we do what we want in this warren or is it like General Woundwart’s where they tell you everything you can do and who you can do it with.
Chervil: No it is different here. You can just fuck like a bunny. Just do me a favor. Keep it to yourself. It is not all that interesting to the rest of us.
Bigwig. Thank El-ahrairah, that we don’t have pay attention to that. Now just be a good bunny and eat and silflay and have all the sex with whoever you want. Just keep it down. I need to take a nap.

3 comments:

blake said...

Rabbits don't vote.

When they try, they get eaten on the way to the polls.

KCFleming said...

Not Kelly's best look.

TMink said...

Really Pogo! That is one of the least attractive and flattering dressed I have ever seen. Well, on a woman.

Trey