Sunday, May 31, 2009

Get well soon Beth!!!!!


Our favorite liberal Beth from New Orleans recently got out of the hospital and all of us at Trooper York wish her a full and complete recovery.

Beth never fails to bring a well reasoned and compassionate liberal perspective to every thread she visits. Although we don't agree on everything, but I think the things we agree on are much more important than the things we disagree on.

Like the fact that Jeremy Shockey sucks donkey dick.

Beth is one of the good ones.

Get well soon you maniac. Football training camp opens in six weeks.

10 comments:

Trooper York said...

Never let it be said that I am not a sensitive guy.

Anonymous said...

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, by all means.

chickelit said...

"Scooped out cantalope"??

Trooper York said...

Hey I said I was sensitive, I never said I wasn't crude.

But it is with love.

TMink said...

God bless you as you recuperate Beth! The family and I are coming down in late June, early July. We will shoot off some fireworks in your honor!

Trey

Darcy said...

Hope you're feeling better soon, Beth.

Christy said...

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Beth.

Beth said...

Wow. I should stop by more often!

You're a real pal, Trooper. Thanks.

blake said...

Speedy recovery, Beth!

TMink said...

"Wow. I should stop by more often!"

Agreed!

Trey