Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hey don't forget our old friends!


I realized that when I was pumping up our new bloggers that I neglected to pimp out our old friends who have been blogging away merrily for these many months.


You have to check out Sire Says which is Zachery Paul Sire’s really cool blog. Lots of cool information about gay stuff for us straighty’s and he always has fun cultural stuff from the land of fruits and nuts. So to speak. See he likes nuts and not the fish taco. Not that there’s anything wrong with that. Check it out if you haven't already and leave a comment.

4 comments:

Zachary Sire said...

Thanks Troop, but the link you put in points to Optimist Mom's blog! People will think I am some big mother! Not that's there's anything wrong with that.

Trooper York said...

Sorry dude, it's fixed. I am just getting the hang of this linking bullshit. I hope it sends some traffic to your blog.

Anonymous said...

I went.

Trooper York said...

Zach would like it better if you came.

He's funny that way.