Saturday, May 30, 2009

Tales of Kelly's garden


Bigwig: Aren't you going to silflay?
Chervil: I don't silflay anymore sir.
Bigwig: What do you mean? All rabbits have to silflay.
Chervil: No I don’t make little pellets anymore. Now I pinch off a loaf.
Blackavar: [Mumbles] You better believe it. He leaves it all over the warren. Drops a load and then never cleans up after himself.
[Chervil swipes at him to make him speak up, and he does]
Blackavar: I... I... don’t know what the problem is sir. We are eating so well here. We have all kinds of food. Italian. Greek. Chinese. Even that nasty Indian crap. All of if makes us want to silfay our brains out. I mean it looks like somebody ripped open a bean bag chair.
[Chervil glares]
Bigwig. This might be a problem. I hope the new lady in the cottage won’t get mad. The other lady was very mean that way. Everything was always our fault. She was never responsible for anything.
Blackavar: I don’t think when and how much we silflay is anyone else’s fault but ours.
Chervil: We will be fine. This woman is great. She just likes to walk around in her bathing suit all day and take the sun.
Bigwig. Thank El-ahrairah, I love to see someone who loves their body. Just like me. I love a chubby bunny.

7 comments:

Jason (the commenter) said...

Even that nasty Indian crap.

I made some today; tasty!

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

Who is that?

Kelly.. oh I know dont tell me.

Kelly Preston?... No

Kelly Rippa?.. No no, you getting colder

Kelly Brook!.. Definitely colder.

Ok, here is a hint, shes an Idol

Kelly Clarkson?.. take it back,
tha's not my Kelly.

Trooper York said...

Hey Lem I will need your help on some of the baseball threads dude.

Penny said...

Jason, not sure what you made there, but it sure looks tasty to me. Even with that whipped cream portion of yogurt on top.

Penny said...

I had a dear friend who we would mercilessly tease about being short, just because that is what we did for fun in our twenties. He would say, "No, no! You got it wrong. I'm not short. My LEGS are short!" Well that would make us laugh even more. He would seriously proceed to point out that his upper body was well proportioned to be MUCH taller, but that somehow, his legs turned out to be short. It was after that we teased him about being a midget.

Why do I tell you this story? Because it popped into my mind when I saw this picture of Kelly. She isn't chubby, her BREASTS are too small.

blake said...

Aw, she's cute.

Anonymous said...

I'm not fat; I'm short for my weight.