Saturday, May 23, 2009

Hey you can't please everybody.

So yesterday one of our best customers comes in to get some new spring stuff. But as she was leaving she mentions that she left a great review of our store on Yelp. She said that she had read some nasty stuff and had to rebut it because it was so unfair.

Well the wife went right to the site and was really pissed. I mean there was the post from one of our rivals who posted bullshit about us which I told Yelp about but they left it up because I wouldn't give in to their pressure tactics and advertise with them. But there was a new post that pissed her off.

This woman said that she bought a bra that she liked but complained about the service. She said she got too much service. Now when you come in for a bra fitting the wife makes sure you get the right one. I mean she did a video about it.So of course it is going to be in your face or I guess your bresses if you know what I mean. But then this woman did a second post where she said she came back and was "pressured" into getting another bra. What the fuck.

As the wife said when she read it "Get a pair of balls." If you don't want something you don't have to buy it. Do you know how many times she gives a fitting, works really hard and then the person decides not to buy anything. It happens all the time. Nobody can force you to buy something if you don't want it. And then to go on a review site and complain about it. The wife called it getting beer muscles. I told her it happens on the Internet all the time. People say shit they don't have the balls to say in real life. What can you do.

Anyway we looked this twat up in the computer and she came twice. In two years. Each time she bought one thing. A bra. And she was a 34 C which is just about the smallest bra we carry. What the fuck. GO TO MACY"S YOU STUPID BITCH!

Anyway I had to deal with the fall out of that. And the wife is on the look out to see if she comes back.

I pity the fool.

4 comments:

Simon said...

OMG! I was shopping in New York and someone was forthright with me!

Trooper York said...

The wife takes it personal. I mean she pours her heart into helping her girls and 99% of them love her for it. And the ones that don't, well fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.

Women get too emotional about this stuff.

Peter V. Bella said...

My local bar has the same problem with Yelp! They are a fraud.

Oh, BTW, if you have a PayPal account cancel it. I just got ripped off and PayPal will not resolve the issue. I was charged for stuff I did not buy from a company I never heard from- twice.

PayPal has zero customer service and their resolution is zilch.

Just a friendly warning to my pals.

Penny said...

Women have trouble with their newly grown balls. Hell, it's not like we grew up with these things! For me it got a heckuva lot easier once I learned how to sit down and relax without a grimace.