Friday, May 15, 2009

I think we found a clue!




I am still really worried that we haven't heard from our friend Meade. I mean when you start to review some of the posts that have a strangely sadistic tinge don't you think? I mean it is all about water boarding and torture and Bob Dylan music. Sadism pure and simple.

So I called Olivia and Elliot because they have the most experience with deviant sexual behavior. Well except for RH but I don't like that Silence of the Lambs use one to catch one shit. So they looked at the evidence and were appalled.

You see the first thing these people do is cut the victim off from their friends. You know cut communication and involve them in their own little world. The praise them and tell them how much they love them.

But the next thing you know they coerce them into changing their appearance so that even their mother wouldn't recognize them.

Could this be Meade?

I am scared.

3 comments:

Freeman Hunt said...

Wait, that's not Cedarford?

ricpic said...

Cruel neutrality: the mark of the sadist.

Althouse and Obama both.

Troop wittingly or unwittingly, but probably wittingly, gives us a light post about sadism because sadism is in the air more than ever these days. Yes it is.

Trooper York said...

Ricpic, I try to do everything
Half-wittingly and I think I do a good job of it if I say so myself.