Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Yes indeed Pussy!

James Bond: I see you are not wearing your wing's Pussy?
Pussy Galore: Well I don't always wear my wings but I notice you always check to see if I have them on. Occasionally a girl likes to be unencumbered. Are you unencumbered Mr. Bond?
James Bond: Actually I have a rather large cumber. Not a rare one. But I never take my cues from my cumber if you know what I mean Pussy.
Pussy Galore: Well you are certainly not a gentleman with your prying eyes. I might term you a cumber bum.
James Bond: Please you can not compete with the red headed girl. She is the queen of puns. Don't embarrass yourself my dear. Now if you want to be a good girl lets go over to the barn and maybe we will horse around.

8 comments:

Ruth Anne Adams said...

She was only a cowman's daughter, but all the horse men knew her.

ricpic said...

Everyone has to carry a cross. Including the James Bond dominant male type who gets all that INSANE pussy.

Darcy said...

Bond has it right. The red headed girl is the bomb. ;-)

save_the_rustbelt said...

This is Sean Connery month on Turner Classic Movies. Already seen Goldfinger and Thunderball - again of course.

knox said...

Isn't Goldfinger supposed to be the best of the Bond films?

Penny said...

Connery does total justice to this three piece suit.

Does anyone else think he looks like Keven Spacey in this picture?

chickelit said...

I completely failed to notice Bond in that photo Penny. Thanks for pointing that out.

knox said...

Sorry, that was more a question for Blake's blog, wasn't it.