Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What's up with you?


Man we have been really busy the last few days. What's funny is that we had no business since it was a beautiful Memorial Day weekend and I guess everyone went out to the beach or the mountains or whatever.

So we spent all day Memorial Day cleaning the store. We rearranged all the racks and cleaned the entire store from top to bottom. Now I have someone come in to clean four times a week but we never have a chance to check out all the nooks and crannies to see what was going on. When we did it was dust everywhere so we cleaned like monkeys. If monkeys clean that is. So no time to post a lot.

But all the pocket books got cleaned. That counts for something.

Oh why the meatballs and spaghetti? I don't know, I guess I am just hungry.

7 comments:

blake said...

I'm not eating meat at the moment, which I'm fine with. But I'm also not eating pasta.

Whimper.

chickelit said...

How about another food poll next? Favorite ethnic food: Italian, Mexican, Chinese, Indian, etc? Or have you already done that?

Trooper York said...

Good idea chickenlittle. That will be the next poll after you decide which Bond girl you would rather eat...err you know what I mean.

Ruth Anne Adams said...

Poll idea: How about our favorite Supreme? Simon would stuff the ballot box for Scalia. Someone would,no doubt, go for Diana Ross.

blake said...

To say nothing of the Chicken Supreme.

Ron said...

How's about favorite kind of chicken?
Fried,
Nuggets,
etc...

Darcy said...

*hungry now, thanks*

Hey, I've been busy...doin' what, I don't really know. But your site kills my home computer, especially if I'm running gmail. And only just lately!

I want pasta now. Which we all should know by now is not a good thing for me? ;-)