Saturday, January 26, 2013

Bobby where's my crack at?




Everybody likes to make money off a dead body. Well everybody in Hollywood.

I mean every week I catch that nasty twat Taylor Armstrong using the suicide  of her grifter husband as a rice bowl on the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills." And now Whitney Houstons Moms is peddling a book to exploit her dead crackhead daughter.

I remember when she first croaked just about a year ago and people were all broken up about it. Now even her Moms is throwing her under the bus.

Hollywood values. Ya gotta love them!

5 comments:

Chip S. said...

I just looked her up. Turns out Whitney's mom has some impressive genes.

Dionne Warwick is her niece and Leontyne Price a cousin. Her son by her first husband was a minor NBA player, Gary Garland.

The Dude said...

Leontyne Price can sing. The rest - overrated hacks.

ndspinelli said...

Well Sixty, I learned the way to Santa Fe from Dionne. And, I like shje ayhs a little prayer for me.

Michael Haz said...

Don't forget the Jackson family and assorted hangers-on. Theri full-time occupations seem to be doing what they can to screw Michael Jackson's children out of theri inheritance.

The Dude said...

Well, if you ended up in Santa Fe, then either her enunciation was unintelligible or she recorded another version for New Mexico.

Gettin' to Sanazay is easy - hop on the 101, look for the appropriately marked exit. Or the 280, or 85 or heck, even the 880 will do in a pinch. If your car goes under water, you are in Alviso, turn around, go back.