Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Speaking of the Real Housewives




Speaking of the Real Housewives, Alex McCord gave us a call and hooked us up with Sulia.com which is a new social media platform. Lisa will be posting about plus fashion, regular fashion, reality shows and anything else I can dream up to get our name out there. We get paid on a per click basis so when it starts I hope you guys will check it out. I will announce details later as they come up.

We are supposed to do drinks with Alex and Simon later in the week. They actually live just a few blocks away from us so it is no big deal to get together with them.

I just told Lisa to let them know that Simon can not wear his red leather pants.

That's gonna be my outfit.

3 comments:

blake said...

I can honestly say I have no idea what you're talking about when you talk about this stuff.

ndspinelli said...

blake, Trooper is either a homo, woman or a loser. Those are the only people who watch these things.

blake said...

Well, that doesn't speak well of homos, women and, uh, losers. I guess the last goes without saying, though.